In case you missed their previous appearance on my blog, ladies and gentlemen...Girugamesh!
I like J-Rock and listen to quite a bit. It helps with my listening skills, especially since the pace varies when someone is singing more than it does when speaking. I have to listen really hard to understand different sounds, but it's more interesting because it's music. I watch a fair amount of anime, too, but that's a blog post all by itself :)


3 comments:
girugamesh! Thanks for the FB link. It is good to see so many interested in this band. My number one jRock band, quickly followed by dir en grey and abingdon boys school.
OMG, I love both of them! My iPod is full of J-Rock. I don't think middle-aged moms are supposed to have cooler music on their iPod than their teenage daughters. Heh heh.
Rock 'n' roll!
ロックンロール!
Post a Comment