One of the kids came home sick from school yesterday, so no blog entry for the 13th. Guess I didn't make it very long with the NaBloPoMo thing :)I studied kanji yesterday morning and reviewed some vocabulary, but I needed a break so I watched 電車男 (Densha Otoko, or Train Man). The movie has been sitting on my TV stand for a while now, but I haven't had time to sit down and watch it without interruption. I'm glad I was finally able to see it. It bordered on being a little too "chick-flicky" for me, but aside from the love and the tears, it was pretty good. I'd review and explain, but I'm not a good film reviewer and the movie has been out long enough that the internet is already saturated with reviews. The supposedly true story has been published not just as a live-action film, but as an anime series, drama series, manga, book, and quite possibly a set of Gundams by now...(actually that could be kinda cool)


0 comments:
Post a Comment