14 August 2009

2016 Olympics- Finalist Logos & Slogans

14 August 2009
I started this entry several days ago, was interrupted, and never posted it. I actually have a couple of entries like that, so I think I'll finish them up and post them today.

Last April, we saw tons of posters and banners advertising Tokyo's bid for the 2016 Olympics. I'm pretty sure I mentioned it in a previous post, but I can't remember. Anyway, I would love for Tokyo to win the bid, as the city is now one of the finalists. Rio, Madrid and Chicago are the other three contenders. You can view their logos here.

And in case I didn't post it earlier, here is the site for Tokyo's Olympics plan. Ive never been to the Olympics before, even when they were in the US, but if Tokyo wins, I'll make the trip and happily deal with the crowds. Otherwise, I'll just watch on television, as usual :)

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share or vote for this post at

My Recent Posts

Otearai Wa Doko Desu Ka?
 
Otearai Wa Doko Desu Ka?. Design by Pocket