03 August 2009

National Blog Posting Month

03 August 2009
I learned about National Blog Posting Month last month while reading Haikugirl's wonderful blog. Despite the program title, you can join any month (although the month of the November is the fancy-schmancy official month). All you have to do is blog daily, which I almost do anyway. Each month, an optional theme is available, or you can blog about whatever strikes your fancy. The theme for August is "Tomorrow" which is suitably vague. Perhaps I will end all of my posts with, "More tomorrow!" Haha!

You can join NaBloPoMo any time; it doesn't have to be the first day of the month. I like flexible schedules! I signed up today and am making the commitment. I seem to be committing to lots of new things lately, and most likely will end up simply *committed* to an institution of behavior modification by the time I'm done with all this committing.

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share or vote for this post at

My Recent Posts

Otearai Wa Doko Desu Ka?
 
Otearai Wa Doko Desu Ka?. Design by Pocket