Picked this up while goofing around on Facebook. I started adding cities to it, but got bored pretty fast. There is no way I can possibly remember every town, village and burg that I've ever been to in the US. I was fortunate to grow up in a family that believes strongly in travel. I've been to every US state except for Hawaii. I missed a trip to Ireland with my parents right after high school, although my brother went.
If you're not much of a traveler, you should reconsider. It's nice to get outside of your immediate area and see the big world that's out there. And once you start to see it, you realize just how small it is and how alike everyone is deep down inside. I look forward to many more excursions in the future. I'd love to visit China one day. It's next on my international list. I should visit Europe, too. I'd love to go to Italy.
Anyway, been busy doing laundry all day and not feeling very blog-inspired, so this is all I have for today!


0 comments:
Post a Comment