Where to go? The kids have changed their minds about going to Kyoto and are pushing for a Tokyo visit instead, so maybe this would be my opportunity to travel around more. I'd like to visit Kyoto, Osaka, and maybe Hiroshima. Then I could take the kids to Tokyo and do more of a "family vacation." I haven't taken them to Disneyland or Disney World here in the States yet, so maybe their first Disney visit could be to Tokyo Disneyland. That would be exciting for them. And of course, I would have to take them to Sanrio Puroland to see Hello Kitty and her friends. Yes, I admit that would be just as much for me as for them!
Maybe I should set this as a goal/reward for taking the JLPT in December? I could go celebrate before I find out whether or not I pass :)


4 comments:
Do it
I just might.
You should.
Hoi? TAKE ME TO JAPAN TOO!!!!
Post a Comment