
I've been thinking about study abroad, especially after speaking with my language partner, who did so. Because I have children, I can't really do a semester- or year-long program, but I could probably manage a summer program. But, if by some miracle, I could do a whole year, I found the perfect program.
The National Security Education Program (USA) offers scholarship opportunities for study in many countries, including Japan. Their funding covers all expenses, up to $10,000 for a semester or $20,000 for a full academic year. In return, you commit to working for the US government for a minimum of one year. Pretty sure I could handle that!
Studying in Japan for any length of time may be little more than a dream, but what fun would life be without dreams?
The National Security Education Program (USA) offers scholarship opportunities for study in many countries, including Japan. Their funding covers all expenses, up to $10,000 for a semester or $20,000 for a full academic year. In return, you commit to working for the US government for a minimum of one year. Pretty sure I could handle that!
Studying in Japan for any length of time may be little more than a dream, but what fun would life be without dreams?


0 comments:
Post a Comment