What is the deal with Katakana? Arrrgghhh!!! I have some sort of mental barrier that is preventing me from remembering a bit of it! Is it a fear of forgetting hiragana? Is my brain tired of learning new things? Am I too old to learn a new language? Arrrggghh! Okay, I don't think I'm too old to learn a new language. I learn new things all the time. I just don't have any way to entrench Katakana in my brain. I can't speak it. I obviously can't just look at it and remember it, or write it five hundred times, because I've done that already.
Grrrk. I need to find the mental switch that is toggled to off and break it. I'll find it and I will defeat the Katakana beast; I have no doubt about that. But, in the meantime, I might scream a lot.
Maybe I should take a break and study Kanji for a while. That's less confusing. thhhhbbbbbbbbt
Grrrk. I need to find the mental switch that is toggled to off and break it. I'll find it and I will defeat the Katakana beast; I have no doubt about that. But, in the meantime, I might scream a lot.
Maybe I should take a break and study Kanji for a while. That's less confusing. thhhhbbbbbbbbt


0 comments:
Post a Comment