21 August 2009

Children's Stories for Japanese Practice

21 August 2009
I really am quite persistent. Despite my earlier whining, I decided to keep looking for some children's stories that I could use to practice reading and speaking Japanese and I have achieved success! I found a blog with some links to simply-rendered folk tales. They are available with the story both written in kana & kanji, and with audio recordings of the stories being read.

This is EXACTLY what I needed! And even better- no English translation! That will force me to translate them myself (probably with some begging for help!) instead of relying on an English version for comprehension.

So here's the link if this is something that you need, too. Yay, I'm so happy!

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share or vote for this post at

My Recent Posts

Otearai Wa Doko Desu Ka?
 
Otearai Wa Doko Desu Ka?. Design by Pocket