31 July 2009

School Starts Soon!

31 July 2009
My kids start school Monday and my classes begin the following week. I am so excited! I can't wait to learn how to say, "Nice to meet you. I am Kara. Please be kind to me," in Japanese. Oh. I already know how to say that. Well, at least I'll score well for the first half of the semester! I'll brush up on my kana during the next week and read ahead in my textbook a little. That will help for those days when the kids have lots of homework and/or extracurricular activities.

Went to the Mellow Mushroom for lunch today to celebrate the return of school. Pizza was good- lots of food for the price and tasty fare! Had plenty left over for dinner tonight and now it's time for "movie night." Popped a bunch of popcorn and I think tonight's feature is Naruto.

It's good to be back online. Once the laundry is done, I might even have something relatively interesting to blog about. Then again...

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share or vote for this post at

My Recent Posts

Otearai Wa Doko Desu Ka?
 
Otearai Wa Doko Desu Ka?. Design by Pocket