I've read posts from the Blog Matsuri before, but I think I will enter this month. Now to select a topic and sweat and stress over what to write as though it's a school assignment. This month's topic is "What do you find most unusual, crazy or strange about Japan?" I've had a few ideas, and my favorite so far is "I Don't Live in Japan." But I'm probably thinking that way because of my last post. :)
The rules are:
The rules are:
1) The blog post you write must be no more than 200 words (approx. 2 paragraphs). (No long winding essays).
2) The blog post must contain a picture of some sort. (It should show what you are claiming is unusual or crazy. For abstracts, get creative!)
3) Please keep it cheerful. This month’s theme is for highlighting cultural differences in a positive way! :)
That 200 word limit is going to get me. I tend to babble. The deadline is 24 July, so I have a little while, but I don't like to leave things until the last minute. Hmm...think think think.


0 comments:
Post a Comment