I thought I'd be Ultra-Cool and buy a bi-lingual keyboard for the day that I awaken and discover that I have magically assimilated the Japanese language. Apparently, my gullibility knows no bounds. I can't figure this thing out. No problems typing in English; I just can't make it type Japanese characters.

If I'm using Word, I can switch between languages- in theory. It has only worked once or twice. But that had nothing to do with the keyboard. The language settings on my computer are set so I can alternate with alt+shift, or some such combination. Unfortunately, the language bar will indicate that the language has changed and as soon as I touch a key, it jumps back to English. Blaaargghh!!
Anyone know how to switch between English and Japanese on a bi-keyboard? I need to practice actually using the language and no one speaks Japanese within a million miles of me. The internet is all I have.
Oh, wow, I wish I hadn't said that. I do have a life. Really. I do.

If I'm using Word, I can switch between languages- in theory. It has only worked once or twice. But that had nothing to do with the keyboard. The language settings on my computer are set so I can alternate with alt+shift, or some such combination. Unfortunately, the language bar will indicate that the language has changed and as soon as I touch a key, it jumps back to English. Blaaargghh!!
Anyone know how to switch between English and Japanese on a bi-keyboard? I need to practice actually using the language and no one speaks Japanese within a million miles of me. The internet is all I have.
Oh, wow, I wish I hadn't said that. I do have a life. Really. I do.


3 comments:
MUWAHHAHAHA. you have no life. I will mock you now.
Now I feel like a superhero whose true identity has been compromised. My secret is out for all the world to know.
Who are you? Superdork?
Post a Comment