05 July 2009

Googling Myself

05 July 2009
Okay, no snickering. We've all done it. And if you haven't, you should. It's always interesting. I usually do a search on my common username or on my first+last name, but today I just did my first name and this was the first thing to hit:
Kara-Grief Support and Education for Our Community
Kara provides a safe place for those who are grieving or anticipating their own death to express and normalize their feelings.
All I can say is WOW. That was NOT what I was expecting! Some lighter, happier, fluffier entries include the South Korean girl band KARA:



And a sweet treat known as Kara's Cupcakes. They look good don't they? And they should at $36 per dozen. I won't stop anyone from buying me some of these. I'm even willing to take photos of the crumbs when I've finished them off.


Interestingly, the grief support group and the cupcake shop are both in the San Francisco bay area. Mayhap they should combine forces?

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share or vote for this post at

My Recent Posts

Otearai Wa Doko Desu Ka?
 
Otearai Wa Doko Desu Ka?. Design by Pocket