I ordered a 32GB iPod Touch and it should arrive in a few days. So I've been looking at applications for it to help with my Japanese studies. I like games and I like gadgets, and most apps are inexpensive, so why not? I have a feeling that I'll probably pick a couple that are worthless and I'll probably pick a couple that are great.

Anyone have any recommendations? You don't have to register to leave comments, so if anyone has used an iPod app for beginner Japanese, let me know! If they're worthless for studying Japanese, I can always just chalk it up to Mastery of the iPod!
So my iPod Classic doesn't feel lonely, I loaded it up with Japanese podcasts and J-Rock. I still have a long way to go until it's full, so music recommendations are welcome, too! Some of my favorites are Gackt, LM.C and Girugamesh.
Just because I'm 41 and have kids doesn't mean I have to listen to Conway Twitty. :)
But I do like Enka...well...I like Jero :)
Anyone have any recommendations? You don't have to register to leave comments, so if anyone has used an iPod app for beginner Japanese, let me know! If they're worthless for studying Japanese, I can always just chalk it up to Mastery of the iPod!
So my iPod Classic doesn't feel lonely, I loaded it up with Japanese podcasts and J-Rock. I still have a long way to go until it's full, so music recommendations are welcome, too! Some of my favorites are Gackt, LM.C and Girugamesh.
Just because I'm 41 and have kids doesn't mean I have to listen to Conway Twitty. :)
But I do like Enka...well...I like Jero :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment