Well I visited my parents this weekend and had a nice time. We talked about my plan to return to school. Now I have to get busy and get everything organized in the next few weeks. I have school records, Scouting records, dental records and work-related videos, photographs and news stories to collect. Then I have to get everyone enrolled in their respective schools/day care. And at some point, I should probably pack for my move. I love moving. I get rid of tons of stuff because I hate moving things that I don't actively use.
So I probably won't be posting daily for a couple of weeks- but then again, you never know. Sometimes I just feel like babbling to strangers. :)
So I probably won't be posting daily for a couple of weeks- but then again, you never know. Sometimes I just feel like babbling to strangers. :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment