18 September 2009

What a Feeling!

18 September 2009

You were expecting a Flashdance video?

Spent most of the morning studying for my Japanese class. I have two exams next week; with any luck, I'll have another oral exam as well. One of the exercises at the end of the chapter was a comprehension activity. A block of text was presented and I was to answer some questions afterward, by scanning for key words. However, when I started reading through the block of text, not only did I understand 100% of it, but I was also able to read about 90% of the kanji used. I only had to look up a couple of them. So, because I know you're dying of curiosity, here's the text, in its entirety. If you can't read Japanese, you can just say, "WOW!" and act really impressed. If you CAN read Japanese, well...be proud of my progress :)
私は毎日七時半に起きます。そして、シャワーを浴びます。たいてい八時ごろ朝ご飯を食べます。そして、八時半ごろ大学へ行きます。日本語の授業は毎朝九時にあります。その後、よく図書館で勉強します。昨日も図書館でテストの勉強をしました。
昼ご飯はたいてい学生会館で食べます。でも、昨日は食べませんでした。月曜日と水曜日と金曜日の午後は英語と文学の授業があります。火曜日と木曜日の午後は従業がありません。たいてい五時半ごろ家に帰ります。六時ごろ晩ご飯を食べます。そして、宿題をします。テレビはあまり見ません。いつも十一時半に寝ます。
Any errors in there are due to my typing, and I don't have time to look it over closely right now. (I said I could read it; I never said how long it took! haha!!) But, anyway, it was just one of those awesome moments when you realize that you're actually learning something. It was pretty cool.

2 comments:

hiro said...

WOW!! :)

Kara said...

Haha, you're awesome for saying "WOW"! :D

Bookmark and Share or vote for this post at

My Recent Posts

Otearai Wa Doko Desu Ka?
 
Otearai Wa Doko Desu Ka?. Design by Pocket