03 September 2009

Moonchild

03 September 2009
The latest installment in my quest to watch more television and movies in Japanese was the 2003 movie, Moonchild, starring Hyde and Gackt. It was pretty good and I liked the soundtrack. I'm not a film critic, so I'm afraid that I have no super intense summary, just the statement that I enjoyed the movie. It's available online, so check it out.

2 comments:

ShiiraShiira said...

I really liked MoonChild and of course, both Hyde and Gackt are premium to look at. Unfortunately, I found myself relying almost 100% on the subtitles which was a disappointing realization that my Japanese skills are, uhmm..., almost non-existent. Still a great film, though!

Kara said...

The movie had dialogue?? I should watch it again. I was certain that I was only expected to admire Gackt's eyes. :)

Unfortunately, if subtitles are present, I can't help but read them, which defeats the "must listen to more Japanese" goal. Ah well.

Bookmark and Share or vote for this post at

My Recent Posts

Otearai Wa Doko Desu Ka?
 
Otearai Wa Doko Desu Ka?. Design by Pocket