23 September 2009

Hiroshima Toyo Carp

23 September 2009
My language exchange partner is a fan of the Hiroshima Toyo Carp baseball team. I've been following their scores for a little while now. They have been vying for a third place position in the Central League in order to make the playoffs. So far, it doesn't look too good. They need to pull off some wins and that isn't happening. So help me out and cheer for the Carp!

Here is their team web site. For some information on the team in English, Wikipedia has an entry. And this is where I check the scores and current standings.

I was really disappointed that I didn't go to a baseball game in Japan last spring. Maybe on my next trip? It will definitely be a priority!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Language exchange partner? Hmmm.

Kara said...

What I really need is a grocery exchange partner. I'm out of mirin. :(

Bookmark and Share or vote for this post at

My Recent Posts

Otearai Wa Doko Desu Ka?
 
Otearai Wa Doko Desu Ka?. Design by Pocket