02 September 2009

I Would Never Eat This...EVER

02 September 2009
Hardee's has a fried bologna biscuit sandwich on its breakfast menu. I actually received a spam e-mail about it. 610 calories and 43 grams of fat? And OMG, 1620 mg of sodium?? Wow. I usually eat about 5oo calories per meal, and that's with LOTS of food. I can't even imagine what fried bologna tastes like! That stuff is vile enough straight out of the package. Who thinks of this crap?

You have to love the nutritional information. Typically, the serving size is listed by the unit of consumption. For a fast food sandwich, the serving size would normally be 1. But here, they've listed it by grams in the hopes that someone just glancing at the image would assume that was the calorie count. Slick.

I still ain't eating it.

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share or vote for this post at

My Recent Posts

Otearai Wa Doko Desu Ka?
 
Otearai Wa Doko Desu Ka?. Design by Pocket