
Apparently, I lack common sense. Recently, I have seen many posts by other people who are studying for the JLPT level 4. Some are taking it this December, some are not. And ALL of them are far more advanced in their studies than I am! But, I've paid the fee already, so I suppose I should look at the exam as a benchmark for my progress and a tool to identify my weakest weaknesses. *sigh*
BUT! I still have two and a half months to prepare and my studies so far have progressed nicely. I even seem to be retaining a little bit, haha! I have a feeling I'll have quite a few late night study sessions in November, though. Kinda tough with my current course load at school, but I'll survive. It won't be the first time that I find myself under the gun, so to speak, and it certainly won't be the last!
BUT! I still have two and a half months to prepare and my studies so far have progressed nicely. I even seem to be retaining a little bit, haha! I have a feeling I'll have quite a few late night study sessions in November, though. Kinda tough with my current course load at school, but I'll survive. It won't be the first time that I find myself under the gun, so to speak, and it certainly won't be the last!


0 comments:
Post a Comment