04 September 2009

School Update: Hiragana Test Score, etc.

04 September 2009
Well, as I anticipated, I only missed the one question, so I received 47 out of 50 possible points. I should be very happy with that score, but I'm not since my mistake was a dumb one. I would rather miss a few difficult questions later in the course. So, study, study, study.

On a semi-related note, I finished the first two chapters and the first written assignment in my economics class. My goal is to complete three lessons per week (the maximum allowable). The books for my religion and English literature classes should arrive in the middle of next week, so we'll see whether or not I can maintain that pace with those classes added. Should still be manageable, especially if I spend a little less time reading blogs :)

I doubt this is very interesting to anyone reading, but it will serve as a nice log of my school progress later.

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share or vote for this post at

My Recent Posts

Otearai Wa Doko Desu Ka?
 
Otearai Wa Doko Desu Ka?. Design by Pocket