
Miyavi is playing in Atlanta on 30 October, and tickets finally went on sale ($41 each). I'm still deciding whether or not to go. Check the link for other US tour dates.
I just saw today that Dir en Grey is also touring the US, but no southeastern dates. Not sure if I want to fly to NYC to see, them, but then again...And actually, the Dallas date is only a month away. I know that area well since I was once an avid concertgoer/club hopper there.
I'll probably end up skipping both of them, doing my homework, and bemoaning the fact that I "never do anything fun anymore."
In the meantime, video:
I just saw today that Dir en Grey is also touring the US, but no southeastern dates. Not sure if I want to fly to NYC to see, them, but then again...And actually, the Dallas date is only a month away. I know that area well since I was once an avid concertgoer/club hopper there.I'll probably end up skipping both of them, doing my homework, and bemoaning the fact that I "never do anything fun anymore."
In the meantime, video:
And now for something completely different:


2 comments:
dir en grey ftw!!
Hey, look....a really late response to your comment. Oops :)
Post a Comment