All this homework reminds me of high school, which reminds of me of the music I listened to then. You will notice that there is no Country Western music on this page. No. Never.
I love the Ramones.
All I wanted was a Pepsi! haha! That's why I drink Diet Coke.
Of the "dead rock star" genre of movies, "Sid and Nancy" was my favorite for a long time. A really long time.
But it wasn't all punk & heavy metal, just as it isn't today.
Tomorrow's Halloween and this video always gets a lot of play during this time of the year. Even moreso this year, of course. Anyway, this is a nice long, good quality version.
All I can say about this is, "I'm sorry." But if you went to an American high school in the 80's, you know you wanted hair like this. You can lie to yourself all you want. :)
I listened to LOTS of Mozart in high school. Wow, I mean LOTS. And this is why:
No! That's not right! This is why:
Ah, Mozart. I remember watching this movie, completely absorbed, tears running down my face. And you, reader, will now be privy to a never-told sordid secret of mine: I always hoped that someday my "prince" would whisk me away to the opera. Doesn't matter where or which composer's work. I just always dreamed of it. But, alas, not all dreams can come true or we would become spoiled and complacent :)
Time to watch some cartoons. But looking for the Amadeus clip reminded me of the scene from Immortal Beloved that features my all-time favorite piece of music, of any genre.
Time to watch some cartoons. But looking for the Amadeus clip reminded me of the scene from Immortal Beloved that features my all-time favorite piece of music, of any genre.


0 comments:
Post a Comment