09 October 2009

わたしのまいにちのせいかつ 「私の毎日の生活」

09 October 2009
わたしは まいあさ ろくじに おきます。 いつも うちで あさごはんを たべます。 ぜんぜん コーヒーを のみません。 わたしは ばんで げつようびと すいようびに だいすうがく じゅぎょうが あります。 まいにち にほんごを しゅうくだいが あります。 ときどき としょかんで べんきょうします。 あまり しゅうまつ デパートに いきません。 よく まいばん じゅういちじに ねます。
Eventually, I will have the joy of making that all correct, switching to kanji for the appropriate parts and then expanding it into an essay. For now, it's just my latest homework assignment. Okay, it's a past-due assignment that I forgot about, but who's counting?

I'm really happy that in the current textbook chapter we can start using kanji. But I'll still be limited to the characters that have been presented thus far. At least I'm already familiar with many of them. I wish I could take Japanese in a class, but it's just not available anywhere near me. So, thank you EduFire, Twitter, assorted blogs, and bookstores worldwide. I would be very sad without you all.

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share or vote for this post at

My Recent Posts

Otearai Wa Doko Desu Ka?
 
Otearai Wa Doko Desu Ka?. Design by Pocket