17 November 2009

NOW I am Motivated to Study! (not!)

17 November 2009
I was trying not to study today. I thought to myself, "Hey, I think I'll just randomly look up dumb stuff and see where it leads!" Have you ever done that? Well, I urge you to exert caution. Probably not entirely safe for work, children or small animals.

This is how it started...I told my friend in Japan about the "Whale Whores" episode of South Park. He watched it, we talked about. He watched more South Park episodes. We talked about those. He watched the Jonas Brothers episode and told me about it, so I watched it. I decided to write a blog entry about how Americans do things that seem weird and strange to other people. So I was looking for a clip of the South Park episode to post here and this what happened:

I found this...



Which led to this...



Which led to this...



I'm very sorry.

2 comments:

hiro said...

can

not

be

unseen

Kara said...

LOL...I know! But I couldn't be expected to suffer alone.

Bookmark and Share or vote for this post at

My Recent Posts

Otearai Wa Doko Desu Ka?
 
Otearai Wa Doko Desu Ka?. Design by Pocket