
Google has Big Bird's feet in place of The Letter L today in honor of Sesame Street's 40th anniversary. I said "maybe" in the post title because, according to Sesame Street, the first episode aired 10 November 1969. So Google seems to be a week early, but good wishes are always appropriate, eh?
As mentioned previously, my speech next week is in commemoration of Sesame Street's success both in the US and abroad, so I was happy to see Bird's feet this morning while I searched for something totally unrelated to children's television.
Here's some more Sesame Street goodness for you:
As mentioned previously, my speech next week is in commemoration of Sesame Street's success both in the US and abroad, so I was happy to see Bird's feet this morning while I searched for something totally unrelated to children's television.
Here's some more Sesame Street goodness for you:


2 comments:
aah yes my beloved sesame street. for many years of my young life 4pm on a weekday was ruled by elmo, count, cookie monster, big bird, oscar, grover....and i could goo on and on.
I had so much fun "researching" my speech. I think I spent three or four days just watching old episodes. It was great!
Post a Comment