Finally found a good selection of Tom & Jerry episodes in Japanese. Yay!! I was really happy to find my favorite episode. Enjoy!
11 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Japan-oriented blog including travel tips, learning Japanese, eating Japanese food and whatever else strikes my fancy! Not too serious, so stop by, have a little fun and say hello!
2 comments:
♪♪Tom to Jerry, nakayoku kenkashina, Tom Tom Tom nya-o, Jerry Jerry Jerry chu-....nezumi datte ikimonosa neko datte ikimonosa♪♪
Well, no I didn't become insane.What was I typing about? That was the lyrics to the opening song of the program and I can still sing it! It used to be on Shizuoka Daiichi Television at 6pm every weeknight, I used to watch the program with my not so nice elder brother and eat dinner together after the show. That was our daily routine.
Thanks for reading my useless comment though.
P.S Tom rocks!
The US version just has music, no lyrics, for the opening. But I watched with any equally pesky brother. Now, if I get up early enough in the morning, I can watch an episode before waking the kids for school. I'm more of a Jerry fan, though. :)
Post a Comment