14 March 2010

Less Than a Week!

14 March 2010

Only a few more days until I leave for Japan, so I thought I should blow the dust off my blog and bookmark it on my laptop. I've started packing, but I definitely need to prioritize the items I'm taking! Right now, I have a bit more luggage than is easily manageable by myself. It's hard to decide though since I'll be gone for six weeks. Especially with clothing. What if some random stranger sees me wearing the same outfit more than once? Unthinkable! Just kidding...but I don't want to be caught without appropriate attire. But I also don't want to pay for overweight luggage! Luckily, I began the packing process early, so I have a few days in which to mull things over.

I do plan to blog more often during my trip and to post photos. I finally finished my hectic semester at school and that has elicited an amazing feeling of relief. A little time off will be nice, although I will be studying Japanese during my sojourn. My friend got us tickets for sumo and for baseball; it is nice to have social plans made already, too. I'm really excited about the trip, although a little apprehensive. Last year's week in Japan was strictly tourist- no real need to worry about day-to-day things. Alas, I will be fine. I will even practice my slightly-improved Japanese and undoubtedly amuse a few locals in the process.

So until I reach my destination- adieu!

1 comments:

Jamaipanese said...

are we there yet? ^^

Bookmark and Share or vote for this post at

My Recent Posts

Otearai Wa Doko Desu Ka?
 
Otearai Wa Doko Desu Ka?. Design by Pocket